Windmills Of Your Mind - solo

SoloRule

Reaction score
This is the theme song from the original The Thomas Crown Affair movie
I don’t quite understand the meaning of the lyric. May be some of you can enlighten me! I just like this melody , it allows me drifting into another world as I played the same notes repeatedly !

It is played on LFdM in high G tuning

Last edited:
Beautiful, I really like this song.........almost as much as Neil Young. You did a great job and Luis would be proud

As I said elsewhere young Brenda, I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.

Great job on that, Brenda! And such a poignant song. I remember hearing Jose Feliciano do his version back in approximately 1970, and I've loved the song ever since.

Beautiful, I really like this song.........almost as much as Neil Young. You did a great job and Luis would be proud

When downupdave took time to make a comment on my video that means he really really likes it. Thank you bro!

As I said elsewhere young Brenda, I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you young David. You have been so supportive and encouraging....Glad you like this song.
Great job on that, Brenda! And such a poignant song. I remember hearing Jose Feliciano do his version back in approximately 1970, and I've loved the song ever since.

I hope I do its justice!. Thank you for the kind compliment. Music from the 60's and 70's are very pretty with such beautiful lyric too.

Absolutely wonderful!

Thank you Sugar. I hope your next video is coming up soon ?

Brenda, you play the most beautiful songs and this is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Top Bottom