NUD: XS Soprano

Jerryc41

Reaction score
A friend recently bought an all koa, Gotoh-equipped XS Soprano from another friend, and it's beautiful. When I saw this partial koa for sale, it didn't take me too long to email the seller. It just arrived.

It has a solid spruce top, and the rest is solid koa. I'll be adding a set of black Gotoh tuners I have on hand. For such a small uke, it has a big sound.

01-3.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Lovely! My XS soprano is one of my favorites. I have itty bitty hands, so the soprano size is great, but the sound is big and the low g sounds marvelous. The UU community gave me the suggestion when I was looking for a low g soprano. Thank you UU community!

Mine is mango and it awesome. Have fun with yours.

Lovely! My XS soprano is one of my favorites. I have itty bitty hands, so the soprano size is great, but the sound is big and the low g sounds marvelous. The UU community gave me the suggestion when I was looking for a low g soprano. Thank you UU community!

Mine is mango and it awesome. Have fun with yours.

Mine came with high-G, and I think I'll switch it to low. I'll have to see what brand of strings Romero uses. I'm also going to put Gotoh tuners on it.

Top Bottom