WANT - Sopranino

Status
Not open for further replies.

danersen

Reaction score
Hello -
Anyone contemplating parting company with a quality sopranino?
I’m thinking that I might like to make friends with one for volunteer hospital visits.
Offers, referrals, recommendations, and impressions welcome.
Thanks.
Be Well,
Dan

Hello -
Anyone contemplating parting company with a quality sopranino?
I’m thinking that I might like to make friends with one for volunteer hospital visits.
Offers, referrals, recommendations, and impressions welcome.
Thanks.
Be Well,
Dan

I had one of these for a while, and it was very nice. I sold it and bought the pineapple versions of Ohana's soprano, sopranino, and sopranissimo. I put ratio tuners on the sopranino, with the sopranissimo to get them eventually. The make a big difference in appearance and balance.

I couldn't post the link - had to wait 30 seconds - and then the link to the sopranino on Reverb was gone. Sorry

View attachment 12109001.jpg

Hi, I have an Ohana SK-21 with hard case and gig bag that I just don't use and am looking to sell . It is in great condition and is strong with worth brown's. I am the second owner; Vic, the first owner got this uke from Mim and has a video on YouTube with him playing it. If you are interested, I'll sell it for $150 including CONUS shipping (PayPal fees extra) 15675926165808705167729903054579.jpg

Check out Tyde Music! Their pocket ukes that I've seen range from $450-$650, and they're beautiful! If you want something custom or even just a little different, check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom