Wow. What a beautiful song and uke... name?

ghostrdr

Reaction score
Amazing uke. Unfortunately, I can’t justify $8k for a ukulele, even one as stunning as this one. The tone is truly mesmerizing.

Listening to Corey play is amazing.

Someone help me with the name of the song, or better yet sheet music or tabs to play this one. It will probably take months to learn, but I don’t think my enthusiasm for our instrument of choice is going anywhere.

The song I’m interested in starts at the 7:07 mark.

Thanks UU!

https://vimeo.com/357692437

Last edited:
Amazing uke. Unfortunately, I can’t justify $8k for a ukulele, even one as stunning as this one. The tone is truly mesmerizing.

Listening to Corey play is amazing.

Someone help me with the name of the song, or better yet sheet music or tabs to play this one. It will probably take months to learn, but I don’t think my enthusiasm for our instrument of choice is going anywhere.

The song I’m interested in starts at the 7:07 mark.

Thanks UU!

https://vimeo.com/357692437

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is the first song. Second, I don't know. It is a beautiful uke. The sound is great. Interesting item of note to me is that when watching the video and listening, the sound is special partly because the ukulele is so beautiful to look at. No doubt about it, this uke is beautifully built and has a gorgeous tone, especially in the hands of a great player like Corey

That thing sounds incredible.

Of course, Corey could make a frying pan with rubberbands sound good, but man that uke is other-worldly.

I can't help with identifying the song you're asking about, but thank you for posting this. Wow, beautiful playing, beautiful music, and someone will be getting a great ukulele, too.

Reminds me that I started to learn Somewhere Over the Rainbow, (Brittni's version), but got distracted by some other things I wanted to learn. I need to get back to SOtR. It won't sound like Corey's version, (or Brittni's, since I don't have her skills), but I'll have fun with it it anyway.

That thing sounds incredible.

Of course, Corey could make a frying pan with rubberbands sound good, but man that uke is other-worldly.

As my 14 year old says, “Fact.”

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is the first song. Second, I don't know. It is a beautiful uke. The sound is great. Interesting item of note to me is that when watching the video and listening, the sound is special partly because the ukulele is so beautiful to look at. No doubt about it, this uke is beautifully built and has a gorgeous tone, especially in the hands of a great player like Corey

Fact. :p

I can't help with identifying the song you're asking about, but thank you for posting this. Wow, beautiful playing, beautiful music, and someone will be getting a great ukulele, too.

Reminds me that I started to learn Somewhere Over the Rainbow, (Brittni's version), but got distracted by some other things I wanted to learn. I need to get back to SOtR. It won't sound like Corey's version, (or Brittni's, since I don't have her skills), but I'll have fun with it it anyway.

I guess there’s something to that $8,000 price tag. I guess somewhere over the rainbow is a standard on uke that everyone should play... it’s on my list to learn also.

Last edited:
Thank you! Looks pretty challenging with some arpeggios, hammer ons, pull offs and slides! May take a while to get down. Really appreciate it

I'm sure it's worth the effort! I've done the same thing several times myself - heard a song somewhat above my skill level played by Corey and then work hard to master it. Sometimes it took a couple of months but it was a great way to improve. Good luck!

Top Bottom