I'iwi Custom

Joyful Uke

Reaction score
Since people are posting different threads on the various customs that have been posted on HMS, this is the one that has grabbed me the most:
I'iwi Custom Bearclaw Spruce/ Pau Ferro Tenor (#1982)

Fortunately for me, I don't play tenor, so I don't have to fight the urge to buy it, but, oh my, it sounds lovely.

And it reminds me that someday I want to learn Can't Help Falling in Love with You. So many songs I want to learn.

Last edited:
Beware......HMS had an I’iwi concert not long ago. They sure do get some beautiful ukukleles at HMS. Some really unique ones right now.

I once had an I'iwi concert and really loved it. Over time I traded it in UAS---now I'd love to get an I'iwi tenor!

Beware......HMS had an I’iwi concert not long ago. They sure do get some beautiful ukukleles at HMS. Some really unique ones right now.

Yes, I do recall that one. I had to think long and hard about that one. LOL.
I think that the width at the nut was too wide for me, saving me from myself. (Not sure about the nut width, actually, but maybe someone knows for sure.)

I also fell hard for that I’iwi and a spruce/ zircote tenor on HMS that sold extremely quickly a few months ago. I have gone through most customs and my redwood/walnut I’iwi is one of just a few that I will never sell. They are that good......reason enough to buy a second one ;)

I also fell hard for that I’iwi and a spruce/ zircote tenor on HMS that sold extremely quickly a few months ago. I have gone through most customs and my redwood/walnut I’iwi is one of just a few that I will never sell. They are that good......reason enough to buy a second one ;)

Do you know what the nut width is?
(I don't have UAS. I don't have UAS. I don't have UAS....)

Top Bottom