Mike Holland

S11LKO

Reaction score
Has anybody seen or heard from Mike? He’s usually very active here and on YT but seems to have gone quiet. I hope he’s okay. I’m missing his contributions, like this from him...

Just posted today

Brilliant! Thanks matey.
Query answered - thread ended. lol x

Hi Dave, Thank you all for your concern! I am still around playing as much as usual. I just thought I was getting a little over exposed on here with me posting Videos every week or so! Also felt some very strange vibes around on the forum about a month ago!!!!!! So I thought I would just have a little time away from the site. I will be posting again in the near future. I just love playing music and this forum is a great way for me to share my playing. Since I have stopped playing live out and about I still need an outlet to play to an audience........I think it is like a drug and I am addicted:)!
Thanks again,
Mike

Hi Dave, Thank you all for your concern! I am still around playing as much as usual. I just thought I was getting a little over exposed on here with me posting Videos every week or so! Also felt some very strange vibes around on the forum about a month ago!!!!!! So I thought I would just have a little time away from the site. I will be posting again in the near future. I just love playing music and this forum is a great way for me to share my playing. Since I have stopped playing live out and about I still need an outlet to play to an audience........I think it is like a drug and I am addicted:)!
Thanks again,
Mike

Hi Mike. I'm sure everyone will join me in expressing how glad we are that you are okay and still playing; and I for one am ALWAYS pleased to hear new music from you however frequently or not you post. I'm a great beleiver in the old adage that you can never have enough of a good thing! And you're right...for most of us who enjoy making music - at whatever level - having someone to listen to us IS addictive! x

Hi Mike
Any chance you could post the tab for "My Old Friend The Blues"?
Cheers
Jonothan

Top Bottom