Kobe Or Lebron?

fatfingers75

Reaction score
King James or The Black Mamba

Whose Better?

Kobe, but I don't like him.

I'm a Lakers fan, but Lebron just keeps getting better and better. Too bad we won't see them go at it this year.

Kobe Kobe kobe he makes his team better you saw in the last two games against denver he didn't even have to score 45 like lebron so they could have a chance he also makes impossible shots and it actually looks good unlike lebrons shot which could be the ugliest thing i have ever seen

I know Kobe is still playing and people say he makes others around him better, but most of the players around Kobe are good without Kobe.

Lebron on the other hand makes others around him better too. I would say the talent around Lebron is not as good as the talent around Kobe.

All thing sequal look at what Kobe had accomplished when he was 23, or however old Lebron is, and look at what Lebron has accomplished in the same span.

Kobe when to the Lakers, historically good team, and did what the Lakers do. Lebron when to Cleavland, think about it Cleavland, and made them into Championship Contenders.

I am going to say Lebron is better. It would be very interesting to see a one on one though.

You can not use the who is still playing argument. Right now Kobe has a better all around game. Once Lebron works on a low-post move and a fall away jumper watch out. If you were to have a time machine and go back in time to Kobe's earlier years LeBron is better.

the middle to late 90s was still a feeling out era for straight to pros high schoolers. no way any team would build a team around or even start a HS right away. so right thurr is an unfair comparison.

the middle to late 90s was still a feeling out era for straight to pros high schoolers. no way any team would build a team around or even start a HS right away. so right thurr is an unfair comparison.

Maybe but rememebr Kobe came straight out of high school also. No one has adapted to the pro game faster than Lebron. No one was better prepared for the NBA straight out of HS like Lebron.

I don't like Lebron or Kobe and I was a doubter about LeBron after seeing so many other HS kids not make it but Lebron's rookie year was phenomanal and he only gets better. I wonder how good Kobe could have been if he was trown out on the floor immediately. I don't think he was as good as LeBron or else he would have been on the floor.

Regardless of who is the best. They both can hoop and If I was a GM I wouldn't care which one I had just as long as I could have one of them.

Maybe but rememebr Kobe came straight out of high school also. No one has adapted to the pro game faster than Lebron. No one was better prepared for the NBA straight out of HS like Lebron.

I don't like Lebron or Kobe and I was a doubter about LeBron after seeing so many other HS kids not make it but Lebron's rookie year was phenomanal and he only gets better. I wonder how good Kobe could have been if he was trown out on the floor immediately. I don't think he was as good as LeBron or else he would have been on the floor.

Regardless of who is the best. They both can hoop and If I was a GM I wouldn't care which one I had just as long as I could have one of them.

that's my point. at that time it was too new to let hs come in and play directly. even kg had to sit. actually, until both kobe and kg started getting productive minutes is when gm's started realizing hs were a reasonable option to play right away. so that's why it's rather hard to compare lebron's and kobe's early years. but i tell you this kobe was never scared to take the last shot (ie airball vs the jazz).

i've got way too many opinions on bball.

but i tell you this kobe was never scared to take the last shot (ie airball vs the jazz).

i've got way too many opinions on bball.

I love bball. Kobe never was scared but after watching him last night the NBA needs new referees. Kobe gets all the calls.

I would like to have seen Kobe and KG get more minutes as rookies but i wonder if they would have contributed right away like le Bron. They didn't have the body that LeBron has.

I love bball. Kobe never was scared but after watching him last night the NBA needs new referees. Kobe gets all the calls.

I would like to have seen Kobe and KG get more minutes as rookies but i wonder if they would have contributed right away like le Bron. They didn't have the body that LeBron has.

the few minutes that i did watch the game (i'm a heartbroken golden state warrior fan) i saw dwight get all the calls. besides the faux-superman ALWAYS travels. superstars get the call period.

true lebron's physique is crazy, but he was getting superstar calls from the get go. i can't stand watching lebron, tony parker, and manu go thru the line and not get hammered. maybe it's the old piston fan in me.

the few minutes that i did watch the game (i'm a heartbroken golden state warrior fan) i saw dwight get all the calls. besides the faux-superman ALWAYS travels. superstars get the call period.

true lebron's physique is crazy, but he was getting superstar calls from the get go. i can't stand watching lebron, tony parker, and manu go thru the line and not get hammered. maybe it's the old piston fan in me.

The Bad Boys. I remember sitting in camp one summer when I was in middle schiool or elementry school listning to the finals rooting for the bad boys.

Top Bottom