For Sale: 2019 Kamaka HF-2L Concert Long Neck - MINT

ehoatson

Reaction score
I bought a brand new 2019 Kamaka HF-2L from The Ukulele Site a few months ago. I have only played it three or four times for about an hour of total play time. Since then it has been safely kept in it's case in a properly humidified room.

I was really excited about this purchase, but have been really into dobro/slide guitar lately, so I just haven't gotten around to playing it much.

Unfortunately for me, I am looking to sell this ukulele for financial reasons, and since it isn't being played as much as it deserves to be played.

I got the full setup from The Ukulele Site, and it has a LR Baggs 5.0 pickup system installed. It also comes with a really nice hard shell case (see link below) and OH-5+ humidifer (for very dry climates - I live in Colorado). I paid $1,586.00 for this (with setup, pickup, humidifer, and taxes). I am hoping to get $1,400 + SHIPPING. I am willing to negotiate, so don't hesitate to throw out an offer :)

Here is the link to this beautiful ukulele from The Ukulele Site (I'm 90% sure its the same exact one I bought). https://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/kamaka-hf-2l-concert-long-neck-182242.html

Please email at ehoatson2@gmail.com for more information or for more pictures. I can also upload more photos when I get home later this evening if anyone has interest. You can also DM but I check email more frequently.

Thanks,
Evan H

It looks beautiful! Someone will be very happy with this uke!

Top Bottom