Posting photos

RLM3121

Reaction score
I am sure there is an obvious process that I am missing. I want to sell a ukulele and include a picture. I haven’t figured out how to insert the picture. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. I am using an iPad if that makes any difference. Thanks!

I find it easiest to use an external service like imgur.com and use the "Insert Image" tool here to link in from there

Last edited:
If you want to show your photo full size in the post, you'll need to put it on a host service, like Jim says, and use an http link. I have my own domain that I pay a yearly fee for unlimited storage. If you keep your photos on your computer/tablet, UU will show a thumbnail of the photo you upload.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I use a Mac and upload photos from iPhoto. I go from camera to iPhoto, then select pictures I want and move them to my desktop. Then I use the "go advanced" button on UU to upload pictures from my desktop. I've noticed that my thumbnails show up larger & easier to see than some people's.

I use ImgBB, which generates bbcode. We just need to copy & paste (see the figure below). No registration required.

Last edited:
I can upload from my Apple (Upload from computer) when I post an item, but can't when replying to PMs, they want a URL.

Top Bottom