Guitar Hero

Anyone here play Guitar Hero?
Anyone tried Metallica yet?
What y'a think? :p

I have GH: World Tour and Metallica and love both :D
Especially "One" and "Hotel California" two of my favoritte songs made very niceley one these games. :music:

I just played for the first time recently and I was surprised how hard it is. It is a lot of fun though, and now any time I hear certain songs I see those colored dots flying at me in my head!

I can't wait for Guitar Hero: Smash Hits. There are some songs from the pre-World Tour games that were just begging for the full band makeover.

Not to go too far on a tangent, but is anyone looking forward to DJ Hero? I'm more interested in seeing how it compares to Beatmania than anything else.

(Yay! Post 100 for me!)

I was completely suprised and stoked to see "stone cold crazy" On GHM. That's my favorite Queen song.

I prefer RockBand, only because that's what I have on Wii. My wife and I can't wait for Beatles RockBand this September.

yeh love me some guitar hero, when i havnt played it in ages though. im gun :p

i'm a big fan of guitar hero. i've been playing for a while. i won a laptop 2 weeks ago in a tournament lol. now i just kinda work on full comboing songs. i just recently got number of the beast.

Beatles...

I´m really looking forward to Rock Band Beatles that was announced at E3. That and DJ Hero is gonna be really interesting to get my hands on

Top Bottom