Story about Ukuleles on Michigan Public Radio

iamdanielle

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So a little over a month ago I attended the monthly ukulele gathering here in Ann Arbor for the first time, and randomly there was a reporter in attendance to interview a few people for a story she was doing about ukes. She chose to interview a young looking guy and me... Not going to lie, I felt like kind of a shmuck for getting interviewed even though it was the first time I had ever attended this gathering.. There were 20 other veterans there who she could have chosen, but I guess she wanted the two youngin's.

Anyway, here's a link for those who are interested!

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/michigan/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=1511910

Very cool. I think your part was great-it shows how playing the uke can help you get through some difficult times and focus on the positive. Thanks for sharing:shaka:

Very cool. I think your part was great-it shows how playing the uke can help you get through some difficult times and focus on the positive. Thanks for sharing:shaka:

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for checking it out!

Nice, Danielle! Thanks for sharing. Any luck yet with the job search?

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I totally agree with the therapudic value of playing the uke.

Do you know when this airs? They have tomorrows date listed. I usually listen to NPR on my way to work (I'm over on the west side of the state).

-KP

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I totally agree with the therapudic value of playing the uke.

Do you know when this airs? They have tomorrows date listed. I usually listen to NPR on my way to work (I'm over on the west side of the state).

-KP

Almost positive it airs tomorrow, no idea what time though, unfortunately!

Top Bottom