WTB Scott Wise Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
Anyone have a Scott Wise Baritone they wish to part with, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hey Hodge,
As I recall you owned a Scot Wise tenor you really liked I’ve notice you buying lots of baritone. Are still playing tenors? Good luck in your search. In the new year , I’m doing a three month trip to Australia. I’m hoping to play both a Scot Wise tenor and Play a Baron River. If I can swing it, I’d like to visit both builder.

Hey Hodge,
As I recall you owned a Scot Wise tenor you really liked I’ve notice you buying lots of baritone. Are still playing tenors? Good luck in your search. In the new year , I’m doing a three month trip to Australia. I’m hoping to play both a Scot Wise tenor and Play a Baron River. If I can swing it, I’d like to visit both builder.

I've been to Scot Wise's shop in Margaret River. He builds very nice instruments but he doesn't have a show room. You might have to look around to find one in stock to try out.

Hey Hodge,

Yes, I still play tenors. Lately, I've been trialing out mostly baritones. I'm pretty happy with the tenors I have.

Sounds like you have a great trip planned.

Yes, trip is going to be fun. I kinda figured from his website that Scot Wise builds to order but hey a guy on forum just picked up a Moore Betta tenor so you never know. LOL. When traveling anywhere I try to play different ukes. All mine have been bought on line from HMS except my first Pono Tenor which I was lucky enough to buy, in Store when I first started playing from HMS. Can’t wait to go back. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom