PDA

View Full Version : Leeward Coast Redux - original for ukulele

gochugogi
10-05-2019, 12:22 AM
My wife's students playing my original piece, Leeward Coast Redux. The performers are enrolled in MUS 122Z, 'Ukulele 2, at Leeward Community College.

https://youtu.be/2SZuu87P3UE

S11LKO
10-05-2019, 08:13 AM
How much fun and pride must it be to find others playing a piece YOU originated? Wow! That will NEVER happen to me, but it must be great!
Congratulations Peter.

gochugogi
10-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Thanks! Yes, it is almost impossible to get other musicians to play my pieces. But these students choose my piece for the project so I was happy I got to hear someone play besides me!

Jan D
10-05-2019, 07:36 PM
A great piece, Peter; the students did you proud! The young man in the middle seems quite accomplished. Once again, I smiled at their joy (relief?) and laughter following their intensity during the performance. :-)

DownUpDave
10-06-2019, 12:32 AM
A great piece, Peter; the students did you proud! The young man in the middle seems quite accomplished. Once again, I smiled at their joy (relief?) and laughter following their intensity during the performance. :-)

I agree completely and I sat there with a big smile on my face at the end as they laughed at the flubbed finish. Pure joy, thanks for sharing

gochugogi
10-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Mahalo guys for listening!