Song Help Request TONS of BEATLES songs - Play along, chords, fingerings, and melody

davoomac

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
OOkay, I haven't seen this posted yet. If not I guess it can be deleted but this is invaluable for learning some of your fave beatles tunes.

Click HERE for Beatles Ukulele

This site has been around a WHILE and I almost forgot about it. It has a list of 64 popular beatles songs. Each one has all the chords, a diagram of the uke and the chord fingerings. You can play along with the song and the chords change on the right note. Plus it has the lyrics and plays the melody karaoke style to help you learn how to sing it.

It even has a tuner!

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This site is amazing - unfortunetly i don't listen to the beatles so im not familiar to any of those songs..

But ill give them a go. thanks

you don't listen to the beatles? You need to buy some of their records and check them out. They are pretty much the greatest band ever created.

Very cool website! Know of any other sites that are similar to this?

Very cool website! Know of any other sites that are similar to this?

Yeah actually, someone posted up a site that has an interactive chord chart and it has play along songs too. Give it a search in the forums. :p

Wow, I've been trying to learn 'In my life', and cant get the timing of the strumming down right. This is perfect and should help alot. I'll be trying it tomorrow!!Thanks for the link.:D

Top Bottom