WTB: Aussie buyer looking for a tenor

raffrox

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new tenor and just thought I would see what is out there. Being in Australia most uke's on the marketplace are CONUS so thought I would try this way. This worked last time where I bought a great uke.

Roughly this is my budget give or take a bit:

900 AUD / 600 USD / 500 GBP / 550 Euro

These figures would need to include the postage costs as well.

Only preference is that it's not a koa uke as I have a koa tenor currently. Cheers :)

May I suggest checking out Bruce Wei Arts on eBay, built in Vietnam. I have a few of his tenor ukes, customs and ready made. I like what he does. I know people are going question his quality, but in the last 6 years I've had good ones.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Hi there,

I’ve got a Barron River Spruce and Blackwood tenor listed on Gumtree that you may be interested in.

Hi there,

I’ve got a Barron River Spruce and Blackwood tenor listed on Gumtree that you may be interested in.

I've had one or two looks at your uke. My Barron River is very much my favourite uke.

Yours is stunning!! A bit out of my price range at the moment though :(

Top Bottom