Poll....How many ukes at the UWC?

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
Reaction score
Thought I'd do an unofficial poll. How many ukuleles (not ukulele players) do you think will be present at the Ukulele World Congress by dinner time on Saturday?

Surely some folks will bring more than one (UKI). I doubt anyone will show up without one. But what's your guess for the total number of ukes present?

I'm guessing 45-50. Anybody?

I'm gonna go with at least 250. I think I'm bringing 3. I think there'll be a lot of people there. If you're driving you'll probably throw in more than if you're flying in. We'll see.

Sukie...

Could you do the official unofficial count Saturday at dinnertime? As much as I'd love to, I can't be there. :(

Whoa .... 80 to 100 players. <Sniff, sniff> and to think I'm probably going to be fleeced at some fleece & fiber show as opposed to being at this get together. Weather looks to be incredible.

Whoa is me. Oh whoa is me.

:(

I'm in with...4 so...eleventy billion it is...or maybe 42..wwhat was the question again?

Hey Mike, is there a coffee maker (the appliance, not a woman) in our cabin or do I need to bring one from home? It's a necessary for me. I've got a 20 cupper if it's needed.

This is a tough one since there's no legit head count. I expect between 50 and 150 people and about 3 to 4 ukes per two people. So 75 to 300. Not that I'm being weasely. Just trying to give a realistic number.

Hey Mike, is there a coffee maker (the appliance, not a woman) in our cabin or do I need to bring one from home? It's a necessary for me. I've got a 20 cupper if it's needed.

Yes, Coffee is vital and I've already bought some good coffee and milk for the cabin.

Top Bottom