-My Life (2007)
-Gently Weeps (2006)
-Dragon (2005)
-Walking Down Rainhill (2004)
-Crosscurrent (2003)
-Sunday Morning (2002)

Last edited:
All of his CD's are the best!

I think it's Dragon. But really it's whatever one I'm listening to at the time.

I don't know if this is bad but I listen to "My Life" every night before I go to bed. The smooth sounds definitely lull me to sleep-then I have uke dreams. Like the one where Jake and I are jamming, and I pull out the wicked technique the likes of which have never been seen before, and Jake is all like "Dude, you need to teach me that one!" And I am all like, "Sure man, whenever you need tips on how to play, just ask."
I am pretty sure there are also very pretty women in there fanning us off and feeding us grapes as we jam.
But then the alarm clock rings and it is time to wake up. Oh, silly uke dreams!:shaka:

For serious? I can never tell.

fer reals. I've seen a number of vids on YT and countless covers of his songs and I'm even a member of his fan club but I've never listened to one of his CDs.

I know, sacrilege here but I'm not a real Jake fan prefering the style of Troy Fernandez and Braddah Iz but that being said I do have the "Hula Girls" soundtrack, and "Live" albums both gifted to me by my MIL. I don't think I've listened thru the whole CD yet.

I know, sacrilege here but I'm not a real Jake fan prefering the style of Troy Fernandez and Braddah Iz but that being said I do have the "Hula Girls" soundtrack, and "Live" albums both gifted to me by my MIL. I don't think I've listened thru the whole CD yet.

i'm not really big on jake as well. that's why went with pure heart and colon.

it's funny, but IMHO there's a big 50/50 split on opinions on jake. the primary reason is it's too out there for more traditionalists. i have nothing against different, it's just too different for my tastes that at times i just hear noise. the buggah can jam tho no doubt about that. i've seen him more than once, but it was never just to see him but as part of other things and he was a performer there. i tired easy after the first two solo cds. and didn't pick one up until the live cd. thought after being on this board for awhile my feelings would change unfortunately, i went thru it once and it's already in the crates.

I feel the same way about Taimane Gardner, I LOVE to watch her and Jake perform, they are both great showmen (showgirl?) and watching their movements and facial expressions is priceless but their music is not my style so popping their CD into the player and cruising down the road is something I don't do, no offense to any worshipers. Now Braddah Iz, and Ka'au Crater Boys I can listen to all day long.

fer reals. I've seen a number of vids on YT and countless covers of his songs and I'm even a member of his fan club but I've never listened to one of his CDs.

Is this really true? Huh. Deach, are you an iTunes user? If so, PM me your email address that you use with iTunes.

Top Bottom