I'm Back Boys and Girls

DoodlesMcDeezleLippy

Reaction score
I know this is kinda a waste of thread space. But i feel the need to explain my absence these past couple months. I'm a highschool junior (at least i was before i got out of school for summer) and i got really caught up in school work so i couldn't visit the board that much, which really broke my heart. But now it's summer and I'm back to jammin on my uke every day and I will be back to being an active member of UU. Thanks

Good to have you back! ^_^

Mahalo for the warning! ;):D:shaka:

Welcome back!

I know this is kinda a waste of thread space. But i feel the need to explain my absence these past couple months. I'm a highschool junior (at least i was before i got out of school for summer) and i got really caught up in school work so i couldn't visit the board that much, which really broke my heart. But now it's summer and I'm back to jammin on my uke every day and I will be back to being an active member of UU. Thanks

Seriously - just the other day I was wondering where you were!

Welcome home!

Last edited:
haven't seen your posts around yet, or haven't noticed, but welcome back!!! :D I wish I still had summers! :rolleyes: Now you have a whole summer to make it up by jamming at least six hours a day for the whole summer.

Top Bottom