Fun at an Open Mic

good_uke_boy

Reaction score
Had some fun with my wife and son at an open mic this evening. Hope you don't mind if I share my joy with you. Thanks, UU.

Nicely done! The family that plays together, stays together. :)
Jan

Very nice. I take it you're in Canada considering both instruments are Godins.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Very nice. I take it you're in Canada considering both instruments are Godins.

Well done recognizing the pair of Godins! We're in a suburb of Washington, DC. The Godin MultiUke I'm playing was born and raised in Canada but left home after I saw it for sale on the UU Marketplace. Thanks again, DownUpDave!

Well done recognizing the pair of Godins! We're in a suburb of Washington, DC. The Godin MultiUke I'm playing was born and raised in Canada but left home after I saw it for sale on the UU Marketplace. Thanks again, DownUpDave!

Kevin I always love it when you post “family” performance videos, well done as always. I am so glad you are still making beautiful music with the Godin Multiuke, it found a great home in your hands.

Kevin I always love it when you post “family” performance videos, well done as always. I am so glad you are still making beautiful music with the Godin Multiuke, it found a great home in your hands.

Wow -- thanks, Dave! Here's another family video from last night. This one might do a better job of highlighting the MultiUke's potential when plugged in. I wish HMS carried these again, so we could see and hear what Corey and Kalei and those real players could do with one.

Stand corrected. I also bought mine from the UU Marketplace. Great instrument.

Godin Multiuke sunburst mine 843.jpg

I don't have anyone close to play with me (I mean 'musically', obviously! ;-) so I envy you Kevin. Really enjoy this my friend. It must've been great fun.

Top Bottom