FS: Ohana SK-30L (tenor scale soprano)

YogiTom

Reaction score
I’m the original owner of this lovely B-Stock Ohana, purchased from Mim.

Mahogany body, tenor scale on a soprano size body. Top and back are each one solid piece, and sides are bent from one long piece as well. Only minor ding is from a string mishap, plus some finish issues (why it was B-Stock)

I replaced the original “dog ear”, open gear tuners with black Gotoh pegs. Also included is the Ohana black hardshell case designed for this uniquely shaped uke.

DB2C2A19-7C11-4737-B420-D9B74CCE746E.jpg C1095C23-7EB6-4828-88F4-C8B9FA265747.jpg C911D44E-90E7-4249-8640-AB5B72C5D026.jpg A68492F8-F62F-44F8-A857-28E87E5882F6.jpg 4F1F1396-A11F-4157-B525-EA0AD2FC5CD4.jpg

Given the finish issues (B-Stock + my amateur tuner job), I’m letting this go for $150 + shipping. Prefer CONUS, but open to international offers. PayPal “goods & services” only, please.

Note, this uke new/not B-Stock is $169, plus the Gotohs and case which run another ~$120.

I’ll try to get a sound sample up in the next day or two.

To clarify, I installed the UPTs just fine (bought the right hole reamer from StewMac), and they are properly seated and straight. The “amateur” aspect I refer to above is simply the cosmetic appearance of the back of the headstock, as seen in the photo below. I filled the holes left behind after removing the open gear tuners and sanded them flush, so if you’re staring at the back of the headstock head-on you’ll notice it. Thankfully that isn’t a position most people would call comfortable to play in. ;)

F360FCE3-6179-4176-AA39-3CC8892F9B60.jpg

I have owned one of these, and they are great-- very clear and crisp tone with good volume. This is a great value for someone!

That's a great price with those upgrades. I've been tempted by this model many times now but I'm in a downsizing mode myself now. Good luck!

YogiTom is getting back to me with a shipping quote right now, but I'm still undecided (or rather, my wallet is, haha) so I guess I'll make a decision then! If you have your heart set on it though I think you should have it since I haven't made up my mind yet and don't want to stand in the way of a sale :)

Ahh did this sell!? PM’s sent. If another UU member has one of these for sale PM me

Ahh did this sell!? PM’s sent. If another UU member has one of these for sale PM me

I have the Brueko longneck if you need a nice soprano body with extended playability.

Top Bottom