Opio long neck concert solid acacia kco-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dionysis

Reaction score
See bottom of post for the other 8 ukuleles I am selling. AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN AUSTIN TX, OR I MAY MEET YOU HALFWAY IF YOU LIVE IN TX.

OPIO SOLID ACACIA LONG NECK CONCERT KCO-02 April 2017 ,
in like new condition, and Koaloha gives this their “better than the weather warranty” which is transferable for the life of the ukulele.

Specifications:

• All solid Acacia Body
  • CNC Shaped Mahogany Neck
  • TUSQ Nut and Saddle
  • KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
  • 20-Fret Straight Cut Fretboard (joined at the 15th Fret)
  • Sapele Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
  • Maple Wood Fret Markers
  • Sapele Bridge
  • Opio Friction Tuners
  • KoAloha's "Musubi" Sound Hole
  • Semi Gloss Finish
  • "Better than the Weather" Warranty
“Opio means “junior” in Hawaiian, and Opio Ukuleles are built just like their big brothers from KoAloha. They look and play remarkably like their Hawaiian Family models, but come in at a lower price point. The Opio model is crafted from solid Acacia wood and has a semi gloss finish.”

“OPIO SERIES
Our Opio series instruments are built to the same specs as our koa and mango series, using asian acacia, rather than koa. While they are similar, koa is Hawaii’s native acacia, found nowhere else in the world. Different types of acacia have tonal differences and the asian acacia that the Opio are built from tends to be more dense than most koa. This gives the Opio ukulele a deeper tone, when compared against one of our koa models. While the difference is subtle, most players with a little bit of experience will feel and hear the difference. Aside from the nuances in tone, the Opio ring with the same KoAloha voice and volume at a much more affordable price range. They are great instruments for both beginners and experienced players alike.”

$425 + PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING

THESE NINE OTHER UKES FOR SALE
Concert scale:

Tenor scale:

Soprano scale:

• Ohana PK-25G pineapple
  • Vintage Regal
  • vintage Harmony with sunburst finish

TO CONTACT KOALOHA

• 1234 KONA STREET, 2FL
  • HONOLULU, HI 96814
  • SHOWROOM HOURS
  • MON - FRI: 9AM - 4:30PM
  • SAT & SUN: CLOSED
  • *CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 11:30AM - 12:30PM
  • *FEDERAL HOLIDAYS OBSERVED
  • TEL: 808-847-4911
  • FAX: 808-847-1693
  • TOLL FREE: 866-840-4911
  • EMAIL: INFO@KOALOHA.COM
  • EMAIL: REPAIRS@KOALOHA.COM
  • FREE FACTORY TOURS AT 1:00PM MON - FRI (NO RESERVATION NECESSARY)

MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Opio - 15.jpgOpio - 17.jpgOpio - 22.jpgOpio - 25.jpgOpio - 10.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROP TO $390 + pp fees & shipping

This is in like new condition, so this is a savings of $200 over buying new. C'mon now, you know you want it!

Price drop to $380 + anything additional.

This came to me in a Koaloha soft gigbag. I can ship it in a decent generic hard case for an extra $10 if you prefer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom