Ukulele VS Guitar

jnicholes

Reaction score

Made this video of a Guitar playing against a Ukulele. Its like David VS Goliath!

Inspired by Dueling Banjos, I mostly improvised this.

Jared

Nicely done, Jared. It's great hearing the two instruments together. I think they make better partners than David and Goliath were! And I admire your video skills, too. I can't even do one video, let alone combine two of them.

Nicely done, Jared. It's great hearing the two instruments together. I think they make better partners than David and Goliath were! And I admire your video skills, too. I can't even do one video, let alone combine two of them.

Thank you so much for your compliment. I just saw it. I'm glad someone admires my video skill!

I called it a battle for the following reason. For many months, my guitar was broken. Bridge ripped off somehow. I was stuck playing my ukulele, which is my primary instrument that I play. Guitars the second.

I finally got my guitar fixed recently, a friend in wood working helped me out. After playing My Guitar a lot, I realized I had not played my ukulele much since then.

So, to avoid feeling bad for choosing one over the other I did a video of both of them battling.

It helped out, and was fun!

Jared

I called it David and Goliath because the ukulele is so small, and the guitar is so big. I forgot to add this in my last post.

Top Bottom