So I was hoping to see Jake perform in Rochester, New York...

That has to be an error. Jake's tickets have never been that high and I don't think anyone short of GOD has that much drawing power (tee hee - on the GOD part).

But he is an ukulele GOD!

Gotta be a misprint though. His tickets -- top o' the line -- were only $30 when he played at the Ordway in March.

Gunna go see him on the 13th in Teaneck, NJ. It's not too far from the city, and tickets were only 15 bucks (with like 3 bucks in fees).

I was actually hoping to see him in NY (Manhattan) last month, when I realized I was looking at 2008's tour dates.

Fail.

he was in nyc the end of april i saw him at joes pub

I plan on seeing the show in Rochester on the 16th. Tickets are $19, $29 or $39....

Gunna go see him on the 13th in Teaneck, NJ. It's not too far from the city, and tickets were only 15 bucks (with like 3 bucks in fees).

I'm so dissappointed that I'll be out of the country for this one.. I live about 10 minutes from Teaneck... :mad:

I guess there's always next year ^_^

I'm sure that's a misprint. :O

When I saw Jake (and a bunch of other uke players) in NYC in November, the tickets on Ticketmaster came out to $25 each plus about $13 in service charges and "convenience charges" on each ticket -- the fees added up to the cost of another ticket! I said screw it, went to the box office an hour before the show started, and they came out to $28 each, fees included. Call the venue beforehand to see if the box office is open on the day of the show, and if there's tickets left. It's amazing what they charge you to order something online and then pick it up at will-call.

The local concert venue (which specializes in Michael Bolton, Paul Anka, and bands from the early sixties who have one original member) likes to charge a handling fee even at the box office. I suggested that they let me inside to take the ticket out of the machine so I wouldn't have to pay five bucks for them to do it, and they said no.

Top Bottom