New Enya Nova announced today

UkeStuff

Reaction score
I watch the Enya page on Facebook...it's a company that I've really grown to love. I bought that first camp ukulele thinking it would be trash--and I've found a company that is making great products to very tight specifications.

I now have three Enya Novas in my house...one was sent for me to destroy in school conditions (see my video review of the Enya Nova) and I was sent a TransAcoustic model that was a return (I would have happily bought it).

Enya's much larger than we know--it's big in China.

They just posted photos of WOOD Nova ukuleles, with the TransAcoustic pick-up, as part of their new 2020 models. Here are some photos.

Mahogany, CNC'd. Gloss. Side sound port. Comfort edge. Concert.

You had me at hello.

Yeah, if the price isn't out of this world (which it shouldn't be), I'll be buying one of these.

Mahogany Enya Nova.jpg

Damn it, I really didn’t need to see this,,,, yes I did, no I didn’t, yes I did, no I didn’t. It is beautiful looking thank you for posting, I think ;)

Great looking ukulele. Is it a concert like the abs version? I see Amazon.ca has the abs version now for sale! I think the wood version looks great. I can’t wait to hear it and get idea of price. I’m hoping a tenor version is in the works. LOL. I will watch with anticipation. Thanks for posting this. So much to like and look forward to I. The ukulele world. And yes, Enya are big p,ayers in China. I had opportunity to play their HPL tenor and loved it. Quality build. But ultimately, I want solid wood. I could add a wood Nova to my collection in a heat beat in tenor. It I ever got opportunity to play a concert, assuming that is what you are showing, I could be persuaded to buy my first concert.

Clickbait.
That's why you posted this.
UAS Loves company, doesn't it?
For shame, for shame.
Gawd, it's pretty.....:drool:

Thanks for the heads up! I really dig my little blue Enya Nova. It sounds better than I expected it to! While, I can't read much on their page, I went digging around on their facebook and found some really pretty nova models that look very interesting if they ever make it over this way!

AliExpress has a similar looking maple uke for sale "New Enya E6 Thinner Ukulele North European Maple ukelele 26" 23" Hawaii Guitar 4 String mini Guitar Musical Instruments professionals" AU$1012 with 10% off at present and free shipping to Australia.

That's the one I was eyeing on their facebook! It looks very pretty. I'm not sure if we can link to that site or not, so I'm not going to, but anybody curious can go search it. Their strange title says 26" 23"...but I only see tenor size listed for each color. Price there is $614 US.

It's a beauty. Way out of my price range though. If I was going to spend that kind of money I'd throw in a few extra dollars and get my dream uke. ;)

It's a beauty. Way out of my price range though. If I was going to spend that kind of money I'd throw in a few extra dollars and get my dream uke. ;)

I wouldn't bet on that Alibaba price. Their prices on their website range up to $1000 for a full Koa instrument...which is very much going to be Koa and in line with other instruments. This is going to be mahogany, and I'd guess under $300...but we'll see!

Has anyone ever ordered from Aliexpress?

I would love to have that uke in pink but I have never heard of Aliexpress. Has anyone ever ordered from them?

That's the one I was eyeing on their facebook! It looks very pretty. I'm not sure if we can link to that site or not, so I'm not going to, but anybody curious can go search it. Their strange title says 26" 23"...but I only see tenor size listed for each color. Price there is $614 US.

I would love to have that uke in pink but I have never heard of Aliexpress. Has anyone ever ordered from them?

I ordered an Amoon uke from Alibaba, which is possibly the same thing. No problem.

EDIT: "The main difference between Alibaba vs AliExpress is: Alibaba is exclusively intended for B2B transactions, whereas AliExpress is open to consumers. Alibaba helps businesses purchase large quantities of products directly from manufacturers at wholesale prices"

Last edited:
Top Bottom