Can't Get Onto Fleamarket

Jerryc41

Reaction score
When I click on the icon to get onto Fleamarketmusic.com, a little window pops up telling me to enter an email address and password. I'm not selling anything, but there is nowhere to enter that info, anyway.

Have any of you ever experienced this?

Fleamarket Glitch.jpg

I was able to get in.
Clear your cookies?

I was able to get in.
Clear your cookies?

Yes, I cleared all my cookies. I had six dozen from a cookie exchange, and they were delicious. :D

I don't like to clear my computer cookies because doing that has never solved a problem, but signing onto sites later is a hassle.

Cleared to cookies and now it works.

Well, right now, my cookies are more important to me than buying another uke.

EDIT: It looks like the problem was with the icon and it's link. I had the "FM" saved in Chrome, but hovering over it showed me "Error." When I typed the URL directly it worked. The "FM" icon now works, too.

I did delete cookies back to four weeks, but it was typing the URL that got it to work.

Last edited:
I've been having the same problems as others here. Tried the suggested fixes but still no luck. I emailed fleamarket itself and Jim Beloff, himself, responded that they're aware of the problems and their support team is working on it.
Thanks to Jim for the quick response!

I've been having the same problems as others here. Tried the suggested fixes but still no luck. I emailed fleamarket itself and Jim Beloff, himself, responded that they're aware of the problems and their support team is working on it.
Thanks to Jim for the quick response!

I'm glad it's not my fault. :D

Top Bottom