Christmas Medley

jnicholes

Reaction score

I said it before, and Ill say it again, Merry Christmas!

Jared

Nice work.
I'm participating in a holiday themed jazz concert this Sunday. I'll mostly be playing djembe. I'm also going to open the performance on uke with a medley I worked out. I've got several songs in the medley but some will just be little 4 measure quotes. If someone will film it I'll put it up here. Going to end it with The Chipmunk Song!!!

Nice work.
I'm participating in a holiday themed jazz concert this Sunday. I'll mostly be playing djembe. I'm also going to open the performance on uke with a medley I worked out. I've got several songs in the medley but some will just be little 4 measure quotes. If someone will film it I'll put it up here. Going to end it with The Chipmunk Song!!!

Good luck with that. Good luck finding somebody to record it too.

Good luck with that. Good luck finding somebody to record it too.
Thank you. In early November I played at Nico's in Kailua. Bryan Tolentino invited me to play on their break. Sitting watching me play was Benny Chong and Byron Yasui. I used to have issues with stage fright. I played just fine in front of Benny and Byron. Told my wife if I could survive that, stage fright shouldn't be a problem any more.

Top Bottom