Billie Eilish and Ukulele

That was a joy to watch. Thanks for sharing!

wow. Now! I finally get it. And She is only 17. 4,933,896 views That ought to sell some ukuleles.

RipTide Ukes ought to get a big sales push from this... (I do like Riptide ukuleles... Had the model I wanted been available 8-9 years back, I would own one.)

And her voice.. Sounds a lot like Brandi Carlisle, another singer I love. I will have to seek out more Billie Eilish to listen to.

-Kurt​

This post might not be very popular...but I am putting it out there anyways as someone reading might find it helpful.

I kept hearing about her so decided to check into her a while back. I heard "Ocean Eyes" and thought it was nice and sort of got why she'd be popular. Then I looked into some more of her music and music videos on youtube paying attention to lyrics too and noticed some trashy lines, language, and just downright dark and creepy stuff. That was enough for me to know it wasn't for me personally.
I wouldn't recommend her for any kids for sure. So before anyone considers that after reading the first part of this thread, I'd say check into it first and see what you think from there. I wouldn't personally consider her a "family friendly" artist. Of course that's true for a lot of pop artists these days.

Top Bottom