Best Uke Gadgets?

Samster

Reaction score
Im one for impulse buying when it comes to ukulele

So what are the best Gadgets you've got for your uke?

There isn't much in the way of gadgetry for the 'ukulele.

The best thing I own is a black Intellitouch tuner. And if strings count, Worths.

My best gadget is definitely a clip-on tuner (Planet Waves).

A string winder is mightly handy for changing strings if you have geared tuners.

JJ

I have an A tuning fork. When I'm feeling sassy I use it to tune my uke. Then I check my work with my favorite gadget, an Intellituner...

Clip-on tuners are great! And there's even a micro keychain tuner by Seiko. It's only about 2x6 cm.

I love my electric clip-on tuner but another gadget that I never considered getting is an amp. My Waverly Street #51 has a piezo pickup so I bought a Danelectro battery powered mini amp on a whim and I'm actually having fun with it.

I love my electric clip-on tuner but another gadget that I never considered getting is an amp. My Waverly Street #51 has a piezo pickup so I bought a Danelectro battery powered mini amp on a whim and I'm actually having fun with it.

I need to get an amp here soon...

If you have an iphone you can download an app for ukulele chords and tuners.

Check out my Avitar, these were originally for cell phones and you can get them on the ABC Store web site if you are not in Hawaii

If you're a plastic uke player, ya gotta have a Uke Player. I don't own one yet, however.
3589712440_da4c101b87_b.jpg

Saw one offered on eBay just last night....

Top Bottom