Anyone seen Up yet?

Roy Jovero

Reaction score
It was a pretty good movie, IMO. Pretty saddening in the first 10-15 minutes. Cool thing was that you could see a uke in a couple scenes inside the house.

Saw it last night! I loved it. I was close to droppin some tears at the beginning and at the end (I'm sensitive like that.. lol) Shoot, missed the uke though.

Saw it in 3D last Saturday...my second-favorite Pixar film next to Cars.

Great movie with a sad intro and yes Disney and Pixar strike again. When the uke popped up for the first time i almost shouted hey its a uke the instant i saw it pretty funnny

Great movie with a sad intro and yes Disney and Pixar strike again. When the uke popped up for the first time i almost shouted hey its a uke the instant i saw it pretty funnny
LOL! I actually did say "Hey an ukulele! Wonder if it's solid or laminate?"

Great great movie! My new favorite from Pixar. The first Toy Story used to be the winner but Up replaced it instantly.

SQUIRREL!

i loved UP. it is seriously one of the best stories i have ever heard, and it was sooooo entertaining, haha.

i WANT that dog he's so cuuute.

I agree with khrome, after all the good reviews, I have to see this movie..!!

I was blown away. Yes actual tears flowed, which NEVER happens to me, but my wife and I identified with the beginning strongly. In fact it has motivated us to make a change. The story is amazing, the film is brilliantly entertaining, funny, heartwarming, sad at times, it has everything. My wife and I call it the Disney roller coaster, and they really do it the best.

SQUIRREL!

Just got back from seeing. Definitely one of the top Pixars.

And yes, you need to make sure to see it in 3D. Not only is it just super-awesome (not gimmicky... the 3D serves the story), but the dark glasses also make it less noticeable when you get all teary. :(

JJ

I took my 2 daughters Friday to see it. The first 10-15 minutes really makes ya think of things to come and how fast time passes by. All in all, it was a great movie I highly recommend.

~Sam

hi

Is it true that at Fort Hood the whole post gets half days every Friday?!
I heard its the commander's 'rule,' everyone gets to go home at lunch every Friday for a 'mental health day.'
If that's true...I'm SO jealous!!!!

one tree hill seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
one tree hill dvd

Top Bottom