Gig bag maker

perep

Reaction score
Anyone know of a maker of a soft gig bag for a double neck ukulele. PM me with response thanks. I do not want a hard case, have one already

Thanks for help, seems like I stil have to find some local maker here in Oregon, the quote I got was more than a lot of high level entry ukuleles, will keep looking

Anyone know of a maker of a soft gig bag for a double neck ukulele. PM me with response thanks. I do not want a hard case, have one already

What is your double neck uke and where'd you get hard case for it? Does it have electronics? I've been looking for one...

What is your double neck uke and where'd you get hard case for it? Does it have electronics? I've been looking for one...

The only retail double neck that I know of is the Ortega Hydra (I own one and will be reviewing it soon). About $400. The only dealer (of the proven internet dealers) that sells them is The Uke Republic. I do notice that the action at the nut is higher than I like, and I’ll have to eventually lower the action on that side of each neck.

I have two double necks made for me, solid Cocobolo , you can see one of them for sale on Facebook ukulele market, and on Craig’s list Salem Or
One I play every day, have 4 pickup passive put on here, strap buttons etc, too long a story typing one finger. I am only selling the one listed not mine. Has tenor and concert necks. Mine strung with high and low g . I ordered a cheap bag yesterday just to keep it from bumping things here. LOVE mine. I belong to several clubs here, have close to 90 ukuleles in one or other form, UAS is real, looking at another one yesterday

Top Bottom