Jake Says DeG is Awesome!

Tsani

Reaction score
Mr. Haolejohn gave a partial account of Jake's "standing room only" show at the Red Light Cafe in Atlanta, but I would like to clarify a little.

First of all, the show was a knockout. Both shows were packed. Jake was in fine form and the house was rocking.

...But the action I want to talk about occurred on the sidewalk outside before the show. DeG borrowed Haolejohn's new Mele and started picking out "Going to California" - the Jake version.

Jake was signing autographs, but he kept sneaking glances over at DeG. Finally, between signings he stopped and came over to DeG and said something like, "Hey, that's awesome!".

The word "awesome" was definitely used.

I'm just here to testify, fellas. You have seen the videos. Judge for yourselves.

Jake said it - and I agree.

:music:

yeah jake is the man!!! I played dominators version of something and jake looked at me and said,"wow is that something, by george harrison?!"

i said yeah and I told him how he was the first uke player i have ever met. and he just told me to keep shredding lol.

I know what you mean about the high you get after seeing one of jakes shows. its intoxicating!

...But the action I want to talk about occurred on the sidewalk outside before the show. DeG borrowed Haolejohn's new Mele and started picking out "Going to California" - the Jake version.

Jake was signing autographs, but he kept sneaking glances over at DeG. Finally, between signings he stopped and came over to DeG and said something like, "Hey, that's awesome!".

The word "awesome" was definitely used.

I'm just here to testify, fellas. You have seen the videos. Judge for yourselves.

Jake said it - and I agree.

:music:

I thought that i wrote that up but i did misquote Jake. i used good instead of Awesome. Jake did say awesome and he said it more than once. Like ten minutes later he said it again. And I must admit I agree with Jake. DeG can jam. It was funny watching Jake sneak peeks over. It was almost like he wanted to grab a uke and Jam with DeG.

Top Bottom