I set a New High Scroe for my Computer's Minesweeper

Hah. I finally got a high score for the hardest level on my minesweeper. I used to know how to play, but now I have been introduced to a trick that will impress all your friends.

xyzzy then shift+enter. I never knew that existed before. Then I used the super special awesome hidden pixel in the top left corner of my screen to victory. Black indicates a mine, white indicates safe. Just thought I'd let others who didn't know about it revel in defeating minesweeper too.

Hah. I finally got a high score for the hardest level on my minesweeper. I used to know how to play, but now I have been introduced to a trick that will impress all your friends.

xyzzy then shift+enter. I never knew that existed before. Then I used the super special awesome hidden pixel in the top left corner of my screen to victory. Black indicates a mine, white indicates safe. Just thought I'd let others who didn't know about it revel in defeating minesweeper too.

do you just do that xyzzy code when you open it because mine isn't working - and it would be nice to see it finished haha

Hey jon, do you utilize that double click clear out thing? its when you press both right and left click at the same time on certain numbers and it clears out the squares that don't have any mines.

I didn't know about that when I first started. That makes minesweeper tons easier. :D

Hey jon, do you utilize that double click clear out thing? its when you press both right and left click at the same time on certain numbers and it clears out the squares that don't have any mines.

I didn't know about that when I first started. That makes minesweeper tons easier. :D

Hmmm. That doesn't seem to work for me. It'll depress a 3x3 square around the spot I click without activating mines, but it doesn't seem to clear out the mine-less squares.

do you just do that xyzzy code when you open it because mine isn't working - and it would be nice to see it finished haha

And you can use the xyzzy code any time in the game. I have heard that it doesn't work on some computers. May not work on vista. And maybe you need to close all your other windows before doing it.

Hmmm. That doesn't seem to work for me. It'll depress a 3x3 square around the spot I click without activating mines, but it doesn't seem to clear out the mine-less squares.

For double click trick it depends on which square you are using it on. Its not really a cheat or anything its more like a feature of the game. So in order to you use it you should have already cleared out some squares; position your mouse cursor on a square with a number on it. It's a real time saver. Try it out on the square next to the ones you know for sure don't have any mines in.

awww thats no fun
hah cheating
tsk tsk tsk

hah jk

Top Bottom