Uke friendly shows

ukeanixi

Reaction score
I've been watching {bingeing?} "Endeavor" on prime video. Lots of ukulele sightings.
Anyone else like Endeavor? I watched every episode of "Morse", so it's a long term "investment" on my part. Loved Morse!

I've been watching {bingeing?} "Endeavor" on prime video. Lots of ukulele sightings.
Anyone else like Endeavor? I watched every episode of "Morse", so it's a long term "investment" on my part. Loved Morse!

Yep, one of my favorite shows. But, I am just finishing season 5. Also liked the "Inspector Lewis" series.

Believe it or not, there are three CDs of the music from from Inspector Morse, composed by Barrington Pheloung. I found them years ago in the discount bin of a used CD store. No ukuleles though.

in the original series of "upstairs downstairs", made in the seventies, we see georgina learning a ukulele song from a book or song sheet, i think this happens in the final season of the show, set mostly in the twenties, i'm not sure which episode though, early on in that last season, i think

Interesting! I love "Endeavour" (and "Morse" and "Lewis"), but my "ukulele antennae" never picked up on the uke sightings in the series ... I must try harder! One thing I'm certain of, though ... the older Morse would never have been seen anywhere near a ukulele!

I have a lot of episodes saved on my Tivo, so I'll have to start watching again. I've seen all the Morse episodes except the last. "Lewis" is very good.

I have a lot of episodes saved on my Tivo, so I'll have to start watching again. I've seen all the Morse episodes except the last. "Lewis" is very good.

I've been avoiding Lewis, never really liked him as much as Morse. I'll reevaluate that now!

Top Bottom