The Ukulele session in Belgium :)

Toone

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a ukulele player from Belgium and I really want to share with you something that you may find interessant/cool. :)

The biggest newspaper in my country ( Le Soir ) has been organising for quite a long time now " The Ukulele Session ". Each week, they record an arstist or a band playing songs with a ukulele. Most of the artists are Belgian but there are also artists from all over the world and well-known one,such as Justin Nozuka or The Wombats.
Here is the link to all the videos already recorded : http://www.lesoir.be/video/?action=popup&v=20071206_justinnozuka
Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Hi Toone,

That's excellent. Wish our paper was so up to date! See my post about Cairns UKulele Festival, and you understand what I mean.

Would you have a reference page for the video page in which they explain why the videos are posted etc? I did a search but could not find it.

Always great to hear of another Belgian member... , Kurobashi, Zushi and Me are the other Belgian members that I know of... Did you attend the Belgian Ukulele Festival? And Thanks for the link by the way... I'm Flemish so Le Soir is not that famous around here, I suppose you're Walloon? You also have to vote tomorrow/today?

Top Bottom