EleUke Soprano SC-100, Sell or trade?

Samster

Reaction score
I no longer use it, i think ive used it like erm 3 times?

i never really fell in love with it,

ive discoverd im not one for electric ukuleles

and i feel bad for having such a nice uke sat in a case in my cupboard,

so anyone intrested in buying it

or swapping it for anything let me know?

im open for any offers, and willing to put money towards if anyone wishes

Thank you

I could be interested - what sort of uke are you looking for as a trade? What sort of value do you put on it? Are you anywhere near the West Midlands?

Ukantor.

im in manchester, northwest,

i got ripped of when i bought it and ended up paying 145 for it

but i think its worth £115 with tax, but thats already been payed so like around £100?

I'm interested. My son lives near Bury, so getting together would be no prob.

I've got a lovely K-Wave Rock uke acoustic electric "Les Paul", Cherry Sunburst. It is concert scale, and sounds really good both acoustic and plugged in. It's worth a bit more than your EleUke, but I'm sure we can agree a deal?

Last edited:
Would you like to buy it or trade?

its still got the gig bag and all.

take it you're into electric ukuleles?

I've edited my earlier post. My K-Wave has its original zipped bag, and is fitted with new Aquilas.

My sister has a concert EleUke, and is delighted with it. I'm more of a soprano man (not the voice!).

Ukantor.

k-wave? i dont think ive herd of that, could you link me to it.

aha im more of a tenor myself, but i want a range of ukuleles so im open to anything :)

wow thaqts a nice uke.

im very interested,

my ele uke has aquilas on too.

I'd take your EleUke plus £50, and I'll bring it to your door. Subject to approval by both sides, when we've seen the ukes. Mine's like new. Very little used.

Uk.

Last edited:
i should think mines like new, i havent had it out the case for months, and before that only a few times, i am interested, ill just have to see how skint i am when i get paid aha

I'm planning to visit a uking friend on Sunday. He's staying on a camp site near Leek. Any chance we could meet up there? I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours. Strummin' in the sunshine (or singing in the rain!) and all that?

Ukantor.

i cant this sunday, im out for my birthday

should be good

hope you have fun though!

Top Bottom