Green Day- "She"

ukulelebadass

Reaction score
Sick video pretty good cover too you should definitely tab that out for the rest of us so we can all jam along with you

I thought the title was 'She's a Rebel' or something like that... I don't know, I could be wrong...

I thought the title was 'She's a Rebel' or something like that... I don't know, I could be wrong...

nope

The song is "She" the album is "Dookie". It came out my senior year of high school, and was one of those "defining" albums for me and my group of friends at the time.

Later, I saw those guys at warped tour and got pretty busted up in the mosh pit. My forehead got split open, and it was super hot and I keep sweating so the blood just kept running down my face, and I had blood all caked down the side of my face.

I was sitting on a curb wearing a wife beater that was totally soaked in my own blood down the front when the Long Beach Dub All Stars came by on some motorized scooters (the kind you stand on) and they asked me if I was alright. I was like, "Yeah," and told them what happened. They were like, "Yo, thats crazy, you're still here rockin' out, you're hard-core! Wanna come back to our tent and hit the bubbler?" SoI did, and while I was back there they jammed out all crazy on the Dead Kennedies song, "Kill the Poor!"

Any way, suffice it to say that I hold dookie near and dear to my hard-core heart.

But don't take my word for it-
http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=GX...=SoEoStqVB4PUNNLPobcF&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result

Top Bottom