Ukuleleunderground Survey

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I just got a "Ukuleleunderground Survey" after posting a reply. I don't know if it has anything to do with UU, but I completed it. It was the standard type of survey, asking for my date of birth, Social Security number, bank info, etc. Kidding, of course! :D

There really was a survey, though. "Do I like the site?" "Will I recommend it?" Stuff like that. When I completed it, I was offered "free" gifts. I chose two - a "Tactical Headlamp" and a "Tactical Flashlight." Each cost about $5.00 for shipping.

I suspect I'll be deluged with ads from the company that sold them, but $5.00 for each seems reasonable.

Did you pay with a credit card or PayPal, keep watch of those accounts for fraudulent charges.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Did you pay with a credit card or PayPal, keep watch of those accounts for fraudulent charges.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Credit card, and I check it every day. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom