Tyde Guilele is Blowing My Mind

I will try to act subdued here because I tried to submit a very enthusiastic post about this instrument and UU denied the post as it "appears to be spam."
So, very quietly, I'll let you know this guilele is on a plane all it's own.
https://www.theukulelesite.com/tyde-koa-slimline-cutaway-custom-guilele.html

The trick is to post the text and then go back and Edit and post the link. When words are posted with a link, it gets rejected.

As for the guilele, I want to learn the uke first. When Jake sees me in his audience and calls me up to play, I'll think about getting a guitar. :)

I love requintos, terz and alto guitars so the so called guilele should be a winner, but they are often built too small and compromise tone and dynamics. Of course I could be wrong—haven't played this one—but I'd be surprised if the all hardwood thin line body design could compete dynamically and tonally with a full depth body baritone with spruce or cedar soundboard. It is pretty tho'

Perhaps if you’re in the HMS neighborhood, you could test it and perhaps review it? Fingers crossed. I have heard a few slimline ukes with some power sound.

Yeah I just listened to the demo Tyde Guilele. Wow! It was very impressive!

Wonderful, beautiful instrument. I would love to have one, but, being retired on a small income it would be hard if not impossible. I really like his playing and singing. Who is he? I am sure he has other videos. Please provide me a link to the company that makes this instrument.

Well sure it's a beautiful instrument. But at $3500 it ought to be!

Top Bottom