What is This?

Jerryc41

Reaction score
The black piece does go underneath the saddle as a pickup. The plug would go into an endpin jack made to receive a 1/8" plug, rather than it being hard-wired to the output/endpin jack. Alternately, it could be plugged into a side-mounted preamp in an instrument too. Then a wire from the preamp would go to the output jack.

Last edited:
The bit with the plug on is the under saddle piezo pickup, it fits in the bottom of the slot, with a hole through the sound board to the rest of the pick up system.

The black strip is the piezo strip that fits into the bridge slot beneath the whit plastic saddle.
You will also need a small hole drilled through the end of the bridge slot and the uke top.
This allows the cable to be fed through to the uke interior.
The jack on the end of the cable is intended to fit into the socket of a side mounted pre-amp.

Hope this helps,
Vintage

Ha! Looks like we were all typing at the same time.:)

The black strip is the piezo strip that fits into the bridge slot beneath the whit plastic saddle.
You will also need a small hole drilled through the end of the bridge slot and the uke top.
This allows the cable to be fed through to the uke interior.
The jack on the end of the cable is intended to fit into the socket of a side mounted pre-amp.

Hope this helps,
Vintage

Ha! Looks like we were all typing at the same time.:)

Thanks. I done plan to buy it, but that plug had me stumped. Now I understand.

Duh. It says so right in the listing. That's the... uhh.... chrome bridge with adjustable saddles?
Amazon said:
  • Excellent quality chrome replacement electric guitar bridge with locking posts.
  • Fully adjustable saddles for harmonics with smooth working rollers, complete with locking posts and allen key.

Um... err...
Emily Litella said:
Nevermind

Top Bottom