Has anyone heard of theAyers Uluru?(I dont know how to delete the other thread help?)

Samster

Reaction score
(before i start, i started a thread, when i thought it was a bushman not an ayers, and try as i might i cant delete it, could somebody help? soory im new :( )

i've been looking on google and i cant find any reviews on it. i just wonderd if anyones had any experience with them?

if not how are Ayers ukuleles in general?
I've been offerd one and would just like to know a bit about it

Thank you

Samster

Uluru is the native name for Ayers Rock in Australia. I've never heard of an ukulele with either name. Maybe someone just made that up...

Whoops, just found an Ayers Uluru Ukulele on Google. I guess it does exist.

mello cut away? (is that the bit missing at the bottom of the neck?sorry newbie)

im not to sure, how much would you reckon?

is koa ment to be the best type of wood?

mello cut away? (is that the bit missing at the bottom of the neck?sorry newbie)

im not to sure, how much would you reckon?

is koa ment to be the best type of wood?

Yeah a cutaway is that cut out section that allows you to play higher up on the fret board.

Well I have a Lanikai S-TEQ and if you google it, you'll notice how the cutaway almost comes to a point, where as that one has a little hump. It doesn't make an difference other than appearance between a sharp and mellow cutaway.

I'm not sure is koa was MEANT to be the best material to make ukuleles out of, but it just turned out that way I guess :D

aha its half past midnight here my fingers dont know where they're going on this keyboard aha

would you say that ukulele was a decent spec, in comparison to whats avalible?

Yeah I would say its good from what I see but I've never heard of the company so I dunno the quality of their products.

Top Bottom