Good Place to Purchase Kremona Cocco uke?

CYN

Reaction score
Any ideas where to get one of these Kremona Cocco ukes? I seem to only find Guitar Center, Musicians friends, and Woodwind and brasswind which all come from warehouses.

I bought my Kremona Coco and Mari tenors from Amazon. They were warehouse deals sold at 50% off Amazon's regular price ($300). They were both certainly customer returns but appeared brand new. As with most stringed instruments, they needed setups—nut and saddle adjustments—which I always do myself. You might try Kremona's dealer finder. I've seen them in shops when I was on the road, so they're out there somewhere.

https://www.kremonausa.com/en/dealers

Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, CA had a couple of concerts in stock last fall. I checked their website and they do not currently list any. But you might try giving them a call to see if they have any coming. They do setup there.

Two places I know of.....Dusty Strings in Seattle. Their web page lists both a concert and tenor. Last time I was in their shop, I played the tenor, and it was marvelous. I purchased a Romero Creation from them by mail. Lovely to work with. Then if you do a search on the Seattle craigslist you will find a used one listed. Don’t know if the seller will ship it, but I’ve purchased a uke from him before. Very nice to work with. He’s a fellow collector....can’t remember his name, but might give him ring. Good luck.

Top Bottom