MP ukuleles

not I.. .but they have interesting shapes.. I wonder how that effects the tone.

I've tried an MP tenor. It was outstanding. Very lightly built and sounded great. The prices on the website, if up to date, are bargins for such a fine instrument. I've seen a couple of used MP tenors for sale at Fleamarket Music marketplace at even better prices. Had I been able to justify buying one, I would have.

Thanks for the info GX9901. Your comments are helpful. Do you remember what woods the tenor you played was made of?

I've been in touch with Mike (who seems like a great guy--he's anwered all my questions) and am considering having a custom built. He offers many options and his prices seem to be better than many current production and custom luithers. Do you know where I might find further reviews/comments about MP ukes?

Best regards,

David

I wasn't completely sure of the top of that uke, but I thought it was cedar. It could have been redwood too.

There aren't a whole lot of info on MP ukuleles but if you search "Pereira" at the FMM forum, you should find some comments on his ukes.

Thanks GX! Just did a search and found a number of positive comments about Mike Pereira's MP ukes. :D

Top Bottom