Thank You...

FunkyPeaNutZ

UU+
Reaction score
Hey peoples, just wanted to say thank you for what's going on here. The main site isn't even live yet, but there is still so much going on. I can't wait for the real deal. To have a site dedicated to ukulele, geared more to the the music I would like to learn to play is a blessing, and to have guys like aldrine, rayan, danyo, and dominator here to help with their expertise makes it so much better. I can't thank you all enough for this site, the future site, and all your help.

Well said, Funky. I would also like to express my thanks to all involved with the site.

Hey peoples, just wanted to say thank you for what's going on here. The main site isn't even live yet, but there is still so much going on. I can't wait for the real deal. To have a site dedicated to ukulele, geared more to the the music I would like to learn to play is a blessing, and to have guys like aldrine, rayan, danyo, and dominator here to help with their expertise makes it so much better. I can't thank you all enough for this site, the future site, and all your help.

Mr. Funk, you are quite welcome. Aldrine and Ryan are doing all the heavy lifting. I'll try to help where I can and with all the attention Europa has been getting on this board I went ahead and transcribed Herb Jr's version and just posted it minutes ago. This isn't a solo version but has a lot of nice solos and licks. I'm working on a solo version that picks up where my demo video ends and will post it when it's ready.
Happy Holidays

Attachments

• DSC_7127..jpg
    DSC_7127..jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_7404..jpg
    DSC_7404..jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_7045.jpg
    DSC_7045.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_7438.jpg
    DSC_7438.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
lets not forget aaron too. and like what funky said, the main site isnt even up yet. this site is already a great resource for ukulele players all over the world. and its growing fast too. good job guys and keep it up!

Honestly this site would be nothing without everybody who's been signing up and contributing. Dominator you have gone above and beyond the call helping us out with your knowledge.

The thank yous should really go to all the members here. Aaron, Aldrine and I are just 3 normal dudes like all of you.

Top Bottom