Favorite Pickup Lines

seth

Reaction score
Are your pants from outer space or is your butt just out of this world?

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I see myself in your pants.

This is going to be a brief story.

I was at a random hotel jacuzzi here on Kauai with my two friends (sneaking into pools was our past time). At this particular place there was a film crew staying there for some sort of reality TV show. One of them got talking to the three of us and started hitting on me and my other girl friend, kept bringing us drinks. So finally we were like, we better get outta here. The guy was like 'where are you going? are you going to turn into a pumpkin?' and I reply "yes, I'm going to turn into a pumpkin." To which he replies:

Well I'll be peter peter pumpkin eater.

One and only pickup line ever used on me. Hope I never hear it again.

This is going to be a brief story.

I was at a random hotel jacuzzi here on Kauai with my two friends (sneaking into pools was our past time). At this particular place there was a film crew staying there for some sort of reality TV show. One of them got talking to the three of us and started hitting on me and my other girl friend, kept bringing us drinks. So finally we were like, we better get outta here. The guy was like 'where are you going? are you going to turn into a pumpkin?' and I reply "yes, I'm going to turn into a pumpkin." To which he replies:

Well I'll be peter peter pumpkin eater.

One and only pickup line ever used on me. Hope I never hear it again.

LMAO... If only I had the chance to use that.

do you have any filipino in you? would you bad arvin! bad! ok i wont finish that one.

nice shoes, wanna whoa! not that one either!

hi, my name is narciso lobo naksh! thats the best one yet! hahaha

Seriously..haha. With a name like Narciso Lobo, how can you not become famous and score chicks? That name rules! Go Seeeeeeesssoo.:D

"You make my pants tight."

"How much would two polar bears weigh? Enough to break the ice."

"Thanks for buying me that drink the other night."

"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."

"I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"

"See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

"You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."

I feel the need to preface these with a story. Back in my younger, wilder years I had a group of friends that would play a game we called "Cheezin"

We'd go to our local Meatmarket Bar, drink some liquid courage, and walk up to random girls and start laying down pick up lines. Whoever could throw out the most lines before the girl asked you to leave, or smacked you would win.

It seemed awfully funny at the time. Looking back on it, sounds kind of stupid. You'd be surpised how many girls would tolerate it if they thought they could get you to buy them some drinks.

My favorite lines included:
If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together.

There must be a thief in your family, he stole the stars from the sky and put the twinkle in your eye.

And then the **classic**
How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

Pickup lines are so funny. Do they ever work? here are the ones that I always remember:

That dress very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd becoming too.

You must tired... because you've been running through my mind all day.

hey baby... Roses are red violets are blue, I'm not a poet, but damn girl you are hot!

lol lame I know.

I feel the need to preface these with a story. Back in my younger, wilder years I had a group of friends that would play a game we called "Cheezin"

We'd go to our local Meatmarket Bar, drink some liquid courage, and walk up to random girls and start laying down pick up lines. Whoever could throw out the most lines before the girl asked you to leave, or smacked you would win.

It seemed awfully funny at the time. Looking back on it, sounds kind of stupid. You'd be surpised how many girls would tolerate it if they thought they could get you to buy them some drinks.

My favorite lines included:
If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together.

There must be a thief in your family, he stole the stars from the sky and put the twinkle in your eye.

And then the **classic**
How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

We did this too. I hated when my buddies would call for the sirens...

Insert manmade siren sounds, then say, "you hear that?...that's the law coming, cuz someone just stole my heart"...

im sorry to bother you but i just lost my number...
can i have yours?

:cool:

"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."

"I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"

"See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

"You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."

"You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy." LmFao!!! I didn't think that was actually a pick-up line haha

I don't got no pick-up lines hahaha - how sad :(

Maybe you could use one of those lame old school ones like - Did you hurt your head when you fell out of heaven??

I tend to take it nice and slow and slowly pick someone up, because if i had a line and she laughed at me - i would be tempted to start mouthing off at her -.-

"hey there, I'm Seeso."

then I wake up the next morning with her.

hehehehehhehe

i will jokingly limp and moan real loud next to a girl so that shehas to ask whats wrong...

then i reply..."Oh... i just fell for you!!"
or ill be like

"holy crap theres something in your eye... lemme get a closer look... Oh nevermind... its just a sparkle.."(when i use this most girls usually go Awwwww!!!)

hahaha
saw the thread and had to post for like month in high school me and a homegirl would just throw each other pickup lines... it got to the point where we ended up repeating most... hahaha
memories!

Top Bottom