Flu attack...Mgm needs a nursemaid...lol

MGM

Reaction score
Been pretty quiet after New York as having a star wars battle with the flu...Or maybe i just need to sleep...anyway I am reading the post and enjoying my hot tea under the covers...

You weren't all that far from a festering petri dish of swine flu. :( Hope you feel better, and really hope you didn't get it from anyone at Uke Fest. ;)

Get well soon my friend. Lots of sleep and lots of liquids! Also ourvirtualmall.net and OPC is a natural product its anti-oxidants and stuff VERY good for when your sick and just in general to keep ya healthy. Feel Better!

One word GINGER.
Grate up about 1/2 teaspoon and add to tea cup along witha teaspoon of honey then pour hot water over and let it steep a minute before drink your hot ginger tea. Also add several slices into your hot bath water (as hot as you can take) and soak in da tub for as long as you can handle then when you come out wrap yourself up in a blanket and that ginger going make you sweat out whatever ails you GUARANTEE. :shaka:

Ginger tea also great for settling an iffy tummy! And clearing sinuses!

Feel better!

Been pretty quiet after New York as having a star wars battle with the flu...Or maybe i just need to sleep...anyway I am reading the post and enjoying my hot tea under the covers...

It's official, man flu does exist. We suffer more than women.

Get well sonn Mgm! :D

Have a "cold" "San Miguel" beer, and a shot of Tequila. that will put you on the road to recovery.................Howie

Swine flu!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're well soon! It's going to take all of your strength to load all those extra goodies in the box with each uke!

Thanks for all the kind words..I am feeling much better today but still not 100%. Oh well I am at work but wish I could go home and fall in bed LOL

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes for your recovery, Mike. I have suffered with the flu in the past and know the misery. I get flu shots every year now, and it has spared me the worst - I've had no more than a cold in five or six years since I started getting them, even though my staff has been laid low with nasty influenzas. Next fall, consider getting one.​

Best wishes for your recovery, Mike. I have suffered with the flu in the past and know the misery. I get flu shots every year now, and it has spared me the worst - I've had no more than a cold in five or six years since I started getting them, even though my staff has been laid low with nasty influenzas. Next fall, consider getting one.​

I'm a believer, too. I've had nothing worse than an occasional common head cold since I started getting annual flu shots. My wife (who won't get the shots) has had the flu 4 out of the last 5 years. Even with our close physical contact I haven't had the flu....

Top Bottom