Paper Models

Esy

Reaction score
wow. those are trippy!

i've seen lots of these around. especially ones of bikes. my bro made one of the prince in katamari. i think those things are awesome, kinda like legos and gundam models, without the cost of em hehe

here is my latest wip :]]]

P1080413e.jpg

who know what is that ?:p:nana:

P1080422x.jpg

rising of master chief :D

Thats awesome! What type of paper do you use? It looks thicker than regular paper.

Thats awesome! What type of paper do you use? It looks thicker than regular paper.

160 g paper on helmet because I apply resin with fiberglas on it. And after this i bondo it ;D

Like Card Stock? That makes sence for the helmet.

What I was talking about was the rib sections of the mig look like they are 1/4 of an inch thick. Am I right or is that just how you folded it?

no 160g paper :]

skelet of mig was builded from 2mm thick paper..

About folding. you must vefor folding make little crease by some thing, exc needle...

Cool do you buy these modles or download them offline? They seem really cool to make!

Cool, so where does one learn how to put these together? I'm thinking about getting into it myself.

Last edited:
Cool, so where does one learn how to put these together? I'm thinking about getting into it myself.

practice practice practice :DD

start with some easy model and get better.. Try to download pepakura viewer best program to aper models :]]

here is my another...

P1080344x.jpg

P1080345x.jpg

need paint, but in future :B

Top Bottom