Under Water animals from TED

what the.... that octopus at the end was just plain gangsta.

I got this in an email a while back, still mind blowing. I wish I had the camouflage powers of that octopus...or Tobias Funke (arrested development anyone?:))

Awesome!

My cousin is Howard Hall. He films the IMAX uderwater films such as Into the Deep, Coral Reef Adv. etc etc. To hear him talk about the things he encounters in the ocean is absolutely mind blowing. Really, if you think about it, we as humans are completely the minority on this planet considering that the earth is about 70% water more or less. Hmmm..:rolleyes:

My cousin is Howard Hall. He films the IMAX uderwater films such as Into the Deep, Coral Reef Adv. etc etc. To hear him talk about the things he encounters in the ocean is absolutely mind blowing. Really, if you think about it, we as humans are completely the minority on this planet considering that the earth is about 70% water more or less. Hmmm..:rolleyes:

Totally Agree. I'm still waiting for those deep sea explorers to video tape a Super Sized 60 foot shark or something. I know they got video of a 20 foot one recently. They didn't even have a name for it!

Top Bottom