Ukulele Tattoo

ukulelebadass

Reaction score
In another effort to combine two of my favorite things I have decided to get a ukulele themed tattoo. I think I will put it on My right bicep/ shoulder. Initially I thought I would get the KALA logo, but I'd rather do something more creative. Any body got any ideas? Any body got any uke tatts already that you'd like to share with the class?

Something with the number 4 in it might be cool- 4 strings 2 hands 1 voice kind of theme.... I don't know.

How about: .G.C.E.A. ,but with a nice symbol between the letter. I wouldn't go for a ukulele brand name, because they might not be you favorite kind of uke in the future, and the tattoo is basically there forever.

Initially I thought I would get the KALA logo, but I'd rather do something more creative. .

Don't go for the logo, you may regret it in the future, I've seen young lads with the Nike Tick, and I think OMG what muppets. although you may be a KALA fan now, you never know what the future holds, just get a nice design that you'll be happy with for life.

How about a wahine with a 'ukulele?
ukulelegirl2.jpg

How about: .G.C.E.A. ,but with a nice symbol between the letter. I wouldn't go for a ukulele brand name, because they might not be you favorite kind of uke in the future, and the tattoo is basically there forever.

Yes! I think you may be on to something here.. outline of a uke with the body made to look like a skull face and instead of cross bones I put G C E A at the corners...

GCEA would make an AMAZING thuggin' knuckle tattoo! Or one of those ribbons (you know, the kind that say "mom" or what have you?)

I agree that the Kala logo might wear on you a bit. Although maybe they would sponsor you to advertise for them for free? :p

GCEA would make an AMAZING thuggin' knuckle tattoo! Or one of those ribbons (you know, the kind that say "mom" or what have you?)

I agree that the Kala logo might wear on you a bit. Although maybe they would sponsor you to advertise for them for free? :p

Yeah, I'm not ready to do anything above the collar or past the cuffs. But you are right, if I was in prison I would probably get G C E A on my knuckles.

How about G C E A in the shape and font of the KALA logo with the palm trees on both sides.

Wow, love the idea of a Uke themed tatoo.
You should check out the May ukulele art contest over in the contest section for ideas, lots of amazing Uke artwork, paintings/drawings etc there

I've got a few uke tattoo designs I've been working on. I'll try to post them in the next few days.

what are the ... uhh, trademark/copyright law in relation to tattoos? Are you allowed to get... like a nike symbol tattoo on your arm or something? Would KALA be angry if you had gotten a tattoo of their name on your arm? JW

You should go to Miami and get a tattoo of a soprano ukulele on some part of your body :) haha, that would be pretty sick.

GCEA would make an AMAZING thuggin' knuckle tattoo!

Ha ha! Now, that's a badass tattoo! Awesome idea.

I guess i depends on what kind of tattoos your into, personally I think I'd go for some oldschool hawaiian pinupgirl with a uke. I probably will some day... This year I'm working on turning my right arm to a full sleeve, just a little bit to go on my forearm, but maybe next year...

I've got a few uke tattoo designs I've been working on. I'll try to post them in the next few days.

Yeah, yeah, hit me up with some flash if I use any of your art I'll pay you for it.

Yeah a uke tattoo on my back would be cool. A uke with bat wings. And it would go ironically well with the one I have between my shoulders, I can't say what that is because there are a few minors on the site, but the first word is "Shalom" and the second word rhymes with "other trucker"

Top Bottom