aldrine: question and answer right now!

Hehe. I'm there. But I don't think I'm going to make an account. I think I'll just listen. :)

EDIT: SOMEONE PLEASE REQUEST WONDERFUL TONIGHT!

Last edited:
hahaha i love how this went from being a 30 minute thing to over two hours. haha

That was hella cool!

Good playin' Aldrine!

good stuff indeed.

I can't believe both Aldrine and Fred played elephant town for me. hurrah :p

Thanks to Aldrine and Ryan for making last night's Q & A possible. It was a blast. :D

DOH!!! What did I miss? What did I miss? There sounds like there was uber coolness afoot and noone called my hotline.

Thanks for taking the time to answer those questions and jam on the uke Aldrine...very cool.

maybe we should get some of the other youtube greats that are here on the forums to do one of these every now and then.

seeso
tsud123
ndtitanlady
dominator
diezo

sorry if i left anyone out. that was just off the top of my head.

maybe we should get some of the other youtube greats that are here on the forums to do one of these every now and then.

seeso
tsud123
ndtitanlady
dominator
diezo

sorry if i left anyone out. that was just off the top of my head.

I'd be down if people would come...

I'd be down if people would come...
if you build it, they will come.

but do we want this to be a spur of the moment thing like last night or something that we plan out? i think it would be cool to just figure out a day when you have 2-3 hours. post up where you are and see who shows up. makes it interesting. haha.

Great idea. I won't have much to contribute unfortunately for now... I am working on it..some day maybe..haha. I would tune in though if I am around.

How about Thursday, March 27th, 9:00 PM CST?

How about Thursday, March 27th, 9:00 PM CST?

i wouldnt be able to make it. thats the day i teach guitar, and im picking up my daughter to stay for the weekend. but if you guys are still on by the time i get back, ill log on when i get home.

Top Bottom