Issue #6 of Ukulele Magazine - A review of my CD!

Craig

Reaction score
And a review of the very two ukes I am expecting in the mail this week!

Hmmm. Should I read them first to titillate myself? Or save the reading until I've had a chance to try both, and thus not prejudice my opinion?

Decisions, decisions...

And a review of the very two ukes I am expecting in the mail this week!

Hmmm. Should I read them first to titillate myself? Or save the reading until I've had a chance to try both, and thus not prejudice my opinion?

Decisions, decisions...

Whoa, talk about timing. Yeah, go ahead and read them both. then you can compare notes, so to speak, and see what your impressions are.

Thanks for the cool review of Craig's CD and for reviewing my CD in your next issue!

I am looking forward to reviewing your CD, Cali Rose. I read your bio and checked out your website. Lots of interesting background information.

Thanks Mickey and I checked out your MySpace page. Anyone who grew up on Irving Berlin and the Beatles is "da man." I enjoy your playing and singing and songwriting too. John Denver lives... Thank you for taking the initiative to produce an online ukulele publication that shines a spotlight on this instrument, its growing popularity and how the ukulele creates a sense of community amongst players and music lovers.

Thanks Mickey and I checked out your MySpace page. Anyone who grew up on Irving Berlin and the Beatles is "da man." I enjoy your playing and singing and songwriting too. John Denver lives... Thank you for taking the initiative to produce an online ukulele publication that shines a spotlight on this instrument, its growing popularity and how the ukulele creates a sense of community amongst players and music lovers.

Ah, but it's the players like you and Craig that make the world of ukulele what it is.

Put a guitar in someone's hands and they want to be a rock star. Put a Hawaiian ukulele in someone's hands and they just want to play music and smile.

Whoa, talk about timing. Yeah, go ahead and read them both. then you can compare notes, so to speak, and see what your impressions are.

Yes, good timing. I'm waiting to hear back from dave g that he has finished a banjo uke he is building for me. That review of the banjo uke makes the wait even more difficult!

Yes, good timing. I'm waiting to hear back from dave g that he has finished a banjo uke he is building for me. That review of the banjo uke makes the wait even more difficult!

Enjoy the banjo uke. My songwriting partner bought one from Dave and loves it.

Top Bottom